To deposit bonuses are some of the most attractive bonuses out there since they give you extra funds and free spins without you having to make a deposit. With so many offers available, it might be challenging picking the best ones, so we have created the following criteria, to help you value your no deposit bonus.
Different types of No Deposit Bonuses
No Deposit Free Cash Bonus: This type of bonus is very popular in enticing players to sign up to a casino and to eventually deposit real money. The no deposit bonus is credited to your account, which then allows you to play a range of casino games for real money without having to put your funds on the line. This bonus is still subject to wagering requirements, cash-out limits and more.
No Deposit Free Spins Bonus: Probably the most popular type of no deposit offers out there. The casino offers all new sign-ups free spins on a certain slot game, without requiring a deposit. This gives you ample opportunity to try out a game for free and to test out a new casino.
- Bonus Terms: Your no deposit bonus, most often than not , will come with wagering requirements, which you must meet, in order to convert your bonus money into real cash. You must meet the requirements before you can withdraw money.
- Expiry Date: This is usually stated in terms and conditions. You need to make sure that you use your no deposit bonus within the stipulated time, or risk losing it altogether.
- Withdrawal limits: Generating wins from your no deposit bonus is swell, but you also need to make sure that there are valid withdrawal limits in place.
- Maximum bet: There are usually minimum and maximum bets in place, so players don’t abuse the system.
- Wagering requirements: We already mentioned this earlier. If you receive a no deposit bonus as funds, you need to check if your game of choice carries the same weighting towards fulfilling the wagering requirement.
- Game Weightings: If you love playing live blackjack, and the no deposit bonus doesn’t cover it, you might want to shop around some more.
- Specific Games: If you take advantage of free spins no deposit, you know all too well, that you can only use them on certain games and not at free will. The same applies when it comes to free bonus money. You would only be able to use that free bonus money on the games as specified by the casino.
- Max Caps: Winning money for free, generated from no deposit bonus is great, but often casinos put a cap on the maximum winnings you can generate from your no deposit offer.
- Existing player: If your favorite casino has suddenly started giving away a no deposit bonus, and you are an already existing player, I am afraid you won’t be able to claim it. This is especially true, when it’s a no deposit bonus created with the aim of luring new players to sign up.
- Welcome offers: The good news is that once you have used up your no deposit offer, you are free to claim the welcome bonus.